Posted 19 hours ago
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Minimum 3-5 years of mobile application development experience in native and excellent coding skills inKotlin, XML, SQLite, Realm, Firebase, Google API, Retrofit.
- Has deep Knowledge in Android SDK, NDK.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Experience working with Android Studio, Firebase and/or Google Play services
- Experience with Flutter is added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / MCA / M.Tech / M.Sc
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in mobile application development
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities